“If the meal consists entirely of cooked foods, then a lacto-fermented condiment is a must.”-S.Fallon
Why you should eat fermented vegetables?
Shield the body against infection by accelerating the ability of the immune system.
Improve digestion and help break down proteins and carbohydrates, thus requiring less insulin in the process of digestion.
- Providing excellent source of antioxidants.
- Help in combating candida and other yeast overgrowth.
- Helps maintain balanced flora along the digestive tract through a normal diet.
- Increased bioavailability of vitamins and minerals.
- Reduction of blood glucose levels.